Yugioh Dueling Academy (duel network)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yugioh Dueling Academy (duel network)

Learn the ropes here my friends.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

hello Slifers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DarkDuelist88

hello Slifers Empty
PostSubject: hello Slifers   hello Slifers I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 4:45 pm

I am DarkDuelist88 here to teach some very powerful combos for instants fire princess + solemn wishes played together put for opponents loss of lp and your gain on life points for instant in a duel i had the other night i played 2 solemn wishes and 1 fire princess then activated card destruction by discarding 4 cards i was able to draw 4 new ones with the combo on the field i was able to gain 500 lp per card per solemn wishes therefore i gained 4000 lp and per life gain my fire princess activated causing my opponent to lose 4000 lp so you see combos can be helpful and hurtful.
Back to top Go down
Belador

Belador

hello Slifers Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello Slifers   hello Slifers I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 10:48 am

aye they can be when played correctly laddie
Back to top Go down

hello Slifers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yugioh Dueling Academy (duel network) :: Teaching Wings :: Slifer Red teaching wing.-
Jump to: