Yugioh Dueling Academy (duel network)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yugioh Dueling Academy (duel network)

Learn the ropes here my friends.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Horazath's Gust Force deck (gustos)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
horazath

Horazath's Gust Force deck (gustos) Empty
PostSubject: Horazath's Gust Force deck (gustos)   Horazath's Gust Force deck (gustos) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 2:57 pm

Hey, this topic will be about the deck I am building. All changes will be posted at the end of the day. I will also report the wins and losses. You are welcome to try it yourself. You may not be able to handle it, but sure is my style. I will also post tips, tricks, recommendations and much more. I do enjoy feedback as long as it's not insulting. So be sure to stay tuned.
Horazath out!
Here is the first build after 10 duels.
3 wins
5 losses
2 unexpected duel ends/ties
Horazath's Gust Force deck (gustos) AuMyzWE

PS: I like giving my deck cool names, see Gust Force and Abyss Attack.
Back to top Go down
horazath

PostSubject: Re: Horazath's Gust Force deck (gustos)   Horazath's Gust Force deck (gustos) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 3:31 pm

I already received some feedback from my friend Corvus.
Thus, I replaced squirro with falco. He also recommended to replace Fiendish with breakthrough. I don't know, fiendish negates attack as well, while breakthrough only negates effects. Breakthrough has 2 uses, and can be used if milled.
Now that I have added Falco, I once again have 2 cards too many.
New build, read for tests.Horazath's Gust Force deck (gustos) 6VGV581
Back to top Go down
horazath

PostSubject: Re: Horazath's Gust Force deck (gustos)   Horazath's Gust Force deck (gustos) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 6:24 pm

This build has proven itself more useful. I still need to delete 2 cards though. I am thinking about adding Thunbolt back in. Aswell as Komai. Is more probable to be added. I would exchange 1 seeze for komai. It would work great with Falco. The most used cards are Egul, gulldos and winda. They form a defencive loop, always summoning one another once killed. One uses Falco when Synching. It is also great with icarus attack. You will prob. find him in the grave though. He is mainly used for LV 5 syncs. I am debating Icarus' usability. I never have too many w. beasta on tge field.
5 wins
3 losses
2 draws/unclear duel end
Back to top Go down
horazath

PostSubject: Re: Horazath's Gust Force deck (gustos)   Horazath's Gust Force deck (gustos) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 6:27 pm

One more thing. I exchanged 1 whirlwind of gusto for another blessing. It proved to be useful.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Horazath's Gust Force deck (gustos)   Horazath's Gust Force deck (gustos) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Horazath's Gust Force deck (gustos)
Page 1 of 1